Here is an example of one of our favorite types of backyard makeovers. This yard has it all. We were able to build a built-in grill which we integrated into the retaining walls and coordinated with the flagstone patio. It was a fun job because the homeowner really wanted to convert their hilly backyard into a place where the kids and grandkids could all enjoy themselves together while grilling out in their own little paradise. Part of the conversion included adding a tall privacy stone wall creating the feeling of a private getaway space. We also installed a swinging gate to make sure that the littlest of the grandbabies couldn’t make a break for it.
Not only did we get to build a beautiful backyard for the homeowner, but we also built a brick walkway which matched with the front yard brick walkway. The image above shows the transition from front yard to back yard with the gate, tall retaining wall, water fountain effect, built-in grill and shorter retaining wall which provided space they never had. And in case you are wondering, yes, we own the all the machinery to make this happen from the large Bobcat which was used to excavate the hill and create the space for the patio and grilling area to the dump truck which brought in the tons of stone and bricks needed for the job. Let us come give you a free analysis on what we can do for your backyard in Greensboro.
- Dry stack stone retaining walls are natural free-standing stone walls.
- Mortar set stone retaining walls are fortified with concrete.
- Versalock walls and Versalock brand block offers a unique pattern and locking system.
- Outdoor stone fireplaces. We’ll build your outdoor fireplace using our finest, hand-picked, natural stone.
- Brick Patios, Porches, Steps, Stairways
- Stone Patios, Porches, Steps, Stairways