Pro Earth Landscaping Handles Any Size Commercial or Residential Property Cleanup Project
As clocks have fallen back an hour and the first frost is guaranteed to hit soon, it’s time to motivate on that last yard work of the year. You don’t want to be caught with a backlog of to-dos when temps are increasingly cold and the holidays are rolling around.
- Does your grass need a final cut and edging?
- Are there dead tree limbs and scraggly bushes that require pruning? With wind and snow in the forecast, crashing limbs could cause harm to people, pets, and possessions.
- Do your spent annuals need to be removed and perennials cut back?
- Do your beds need a mulch top off to protect delicate landscaping during the cold months? Mulch also provides a clean look all winter and protects against early emergent weeds.
- Are you behind on raking and leaf removal? This is a big task for anyone and even more difficult and time-consuming by hand with a rake.
- Would you like a fire pit or retaining wall to complete your outdoor living space or outdoor workspace? What could be more fun on a chilly evening than s’mores for the kids, adult beverages for the adults, around your own backyard fire.
We at Pro Earth Landscaping can take care of all of these items and more. We provide quality service on schedule and for a reasonable rate. Call us today at (336) 451-9232.